Asking Questions

Unless you learn to question you can get caught in a negative spiral that will cause you to stagnate. By questioning everything you open the door to new understandings and insights. You will move forward with the natural flow of the right WAY. Questioning does not mean doubting a thing it simply means to accept it and question its presence in your life. What purpose does it serve?

Then move forward knowing that the answer if you need it, will come to you. It is important to remember there is NO right or wrong questions, as your questions are dictated by your level of awareness, just as the answers are. It is the act of questioning that opens the door, and fear of the answer that closes it. However whenever possible make your questions Positive ones, as they will move you forward more quickly.

Negative questions activate a new learning experience so you can understand, but you move forward more slowly until the penny drops as the saying goes, i.e: the answer suddenly jumps out at you. I am sure you have all had that experience, now you know why.

 The most popular of type of negative question is "Why me?", or variations of this question,  again you need to understand that this was not a wrong question as it has brought you to this point  of understanding , Why Me ?. Positive questions like ‘Where do I go from here?’ will open up your next step, the answer will appear much quicker.

By questioning and accepting we progress along our way. Acceptance does not mean I am in a negative situation and I can’t change it. It means I am in a negative situation how did I help to create it? or I am in a negative situation How can I change it to a more Positive Natural one?  Both of these questions will move you forward more quickly and in both of them you have accepted the situation for what it is as a learning experience. Acceptance is to question, to question is to accept.

You continuously question, "What do I believe? Why do I believe it? And who do my beliefs serve, myself or my brothers?" Those are the interrogatory statements that ultimately define if you are truly living by your belief system or a belief system inured in you against your will and without your knowledge. Let no thought pass through your mind without examination.

Finally, in the word of Bill Watterson " Your preparation for the real world is not in the answers you’ve learned, but in the questions you’ve learned how to ask yourself."

Comments

Popular Posts