Just growing

I am not afraid of growing. It is the proof of living. I am not afraid of starting small. It is how everything started. Everything you see grows! But if it stops then it is dead. I don't want to die now. So I patiently wait in time as I grow. I grow daily. I do not despise the days of little beginning.

In my job,my academy,relationship,in my knowing and all that concern me I grow. I appreciate the process. I stay to it while I dream big. Some insult I receive,some I reject. There are prices for the process. There are failure I must make. O!stumbling too. But I will stand up,dust off my kneel and keep growing.

It is a journey. Nothing big started big. History is replete with stories of those that had it big but started small.

I don't do short cut. I don't buy elixir. I receive stones,pound it and make a meal. Give me shit I will turn it to sugar!

I have learnt to abound in all things. I have learnt to smile in all situation. My peace surpasses all understand.

I won't be like this the next time you see me. I guarantee I will be much better. I grow so bright that even the sun get envious of me. Don't blame me; I am not bragging.

 I am just growing.
Growing....

Comments

Popular Posts