Living life

A**


  • *So many years ago I wrote this poem and it gave me hope. I soon began to write it and share it to so many people who read it and told me it brought them hope of becoming the best out what life has given. And so today I leave you with my decade old poem:


ENJOY LIFE
Tomorrow started yesterday
Don't wait for another day
There's no other day in paradise
Than these ones ,so be wise
We can't wait to be hero tomorrow
Today is what pays for what we owe
If there are no stars on our crowns
Go up and pluck from the many above
And place on your crowns
Let self-incrimination and blame go
Produce as you go...
Through hunger and aggro
Just don't survive, be the champ
When you feel like a trump:
Start from your mind
Aspire not to remain behind
Tomorrow started yesterday
Today is some hours past yesterday
Minutes are minutes past tomorrow
Set your arrow into your bow
Wherever you are, start!
It is too late to wait for change
It will catch up with us later
Become the destiny you see
Enjoy life
Life is to lived

Comments

Popular Posts