The Man On A Purpose

I waited long for success to come and meet me. But it didn't so I packed my bags and head there. I am riding on the highway of success burning with passion. I am done waiting.

Success,victory will have to run fast to catch me. I am on a speed my feet and mind can't carry. But soon they will get use to it and keep up with my speed.

No bump on this highway can delay me. Nor potholes,bends,hills: they are but what makes this journey exciting. When fogs dull my vision I just shut my eyes and run on against air viscosity. I am so focused that all I see is where I am going.

I have seen tomorrow and I live ahead of tomorrow. Time comes to meet me. I am faster than the speed of light. I have lost count of days (please what is today's date?).I am possess with the idea of forward and upward movement. My mind is so heated no thermometer will remain solid when brought to measure it.
I am drunk and still driving. Drunk with my aspirations. This drunkeness has brought me bruises. But as soon as I found me sober, I drink more. Inebriated with this dream that it has to work and continue expanding.
I am a man on a purpose. I am a success breaking my way through. I have no time to waste waiting so I started early.

Comments

Popular Posts