The Fuel to do more

You see love is beautiful thing. And it is only meant for the bold. I know you might have been hurt before. But don't give up on loving!
Many who don't deserve you will always leave. When the real comes he will accept you for you.
Stop not believing in love. When love comes,love again. And when it goes enjoy the memories of the good time.
I have love and have been hurt but I still believe in love. I love you for making me to love. And when you left you made believe nothing was meant to last forever.
When we love our self concept increase. And so our performance become effective and efficient.
Love is a catalyst. Love is an energizer. Love! Don't quit loving...
Be happy you did if it ever left you. And when it stays keep fanning the embers.
I am in love so I do well. Mary,please love. Allen loves!

Comments

Popular Posts