Miracles still happen


     I agree with Julie Anne Peters when she said "Miracles don't happen. You make them happen. They're not wishes or dreams or candles on a cake. They're not impossible. Reality is real. It's totally and completely under my control." Miracles are everywhere. Pregnancy is a miracle,it may sound simple and straightforward but the process demands fine and delicate biological tuning.
    Sparking eyes! Splitting laughter! Charged smiles-these give me goose bumps. Yet they are miracles. Death is not the punishment but the reward(the initiated knows: it is continuation,not the end of life). Birth is not the beginning of life but a continuation. Just because they happen always around don't reduce them from being miracles.
 
  I share Bo Sanchez thought when he said "I believe that miracles happen every day. Every person is a miracle. Every moment is a miracle. If only we can open our eyes, we'll see God's love everywhere." Miracles happen everyday, change your perception of what a miracle is and you' ll see them all around you. ... I know for certain that God does not make mistakes, but he does make miracles.
      I am one. I am a miracle. You are a miracle too! You were made for the place where your real passion meets compassion, because there lies your real purpose. Miracles never cease — when someone just begins. When you put smiles on peoples' face you are making miracles happen. You were made to be, to give your life away for forever things, and anything less will give you grief.             Whatever is the reality the world presents enough problems,in solving them lies the miracles. I am not embarrassed to tell you that I believe in miracles and like David Ben-Gurion I also so say "anyone who doesn't believe in miracles is not a realist."

Comments

Popular Posts