When people push your red button


Every day people push our button. And we most often respond by taking revenge,acting badly,acting without thinking and rashly. Amidst the temptation to be reactional we can still choose to be decent,nicely,forgiving and proactive. You must choose to be in control. You must dictate how you would be in time when your button is push. Hey,I am not saying it is as easy as eating a piece of cake(that even my old grannie with no teeth can chew).See I know how It is pretty tough when there are natural tendency to backlash when people push your red button. Yet beyond all the seeming toughness,choosing to act right is a conscious and deliberate effort. It is a training you can do easily. You must decide what your communication will always be. You must decide how you will always behave. A wise one once told me that before I react to any negative word or criticism I should count from one to ten in my head. Choose rather to forgive people before they ask for it. Revenge is for weakling,only the strong can actually forgive. Refusing to be annoyed and reactional just mean you are just powerful enough not to allow them determine your reactions. Revenge is not best served chilled rather sweet revenge is forgiveness.

Comments

Popular Posts