Robbing Your Worries

#:
  My friend of 19years just bought a car 4 days ago. As a custom here,we gathered two nights ago to 'wash' the car with bottles and revelries. I remain the only one to buy a car now. I am the only one to buy a car now. I am the only one among my circle who is yet to marry. How often have I worried that life has not been fair to me.
 I don't believe in celibacy. I secretly wish to drive my car around with my wife sitting in the front seat and my son,Oluwapamilerin sitting at the back seat. As I love to hear of the progress of my friends and family,I have silently wonder if. God knows I exist. I have always thought I am the only one whose wishes never come true. I have watch my hopes dashed thousand and one times.
  . While worrying at the junction yesterday I met my old primary schoolmate . He was looking much older and sad. It's being some 25 years ago. I saw him last. As we exchanged pleasantries before I could get to know how life has been with him,he begged me for $50. He said he has not eating since morning. I gave him $300. He looked at me beggarly and said I am doing well and better. Even though my head won't agree with his compliment, my eyes agreed that I am well and better than him.

   Worrying is a waste of time. Worry- means Working-out On Repression Ruining You. Worry is meditating on negatives. The longer it takes the shorter life's bliss becomes. I can not be better when I worry about what is happening around me. I loose my happiness and believe God dislike my prayers. I might not be where I want to be but I am definately not where I was. Today, I have 260 contacts on whatsapp who awaits my morning thoughts daily. I have 50 followers on my bbm channel who I help to think differently and positively. I have a thousand people on facebook that I give good thoughts to daily. I have you reading my blog! Many listens to me. I know this is so big accomplishment and rare. Now I know the whole the whole essence of loving: is contribution for the prosperity of humankind.

  Replace your worries with a form of meditation called "Counting your Blessing". When you look for something to be thankful for you have become richer. Make your smile bloom always by thinking on the little you say you have. Some one once said " it is the little thing that becomes the big ones."

Comments

Popular Posts